and a sea cow hanging around my neck :P
(part of my vacation)


below - just arrived (port vell)









going up the hill - not very happy about that...



just tired



below - as an uglier (:P) version of angelina jolie without a gun,
at the national art museum


tired, happy, fooling around :)


smiling not at reading poetry, but at reading the menu




in a strange and beautiful place (the amatler house)

below is me not visiting sagrada familia :))
(they renewed it in new white stone, so very very disappointing for me,
so I didn't bother to enter)


below - the point where the funny clothes chapter opens
(me shopping in the gothic hood)


port vell


thinking of rome


after a very special flamenco show


drinking sangria in placa reial :)






androgine me


some kind of tree


my beloved cows are everywhere :)

at the fun park - dressed as a clown


the clown after a nervous burst, no reason :)


me as a shadow (or a ballerina) at dali museum


as a begger, in a tram :))




dali (liking him as man)

the last night





Comentarii