just... being me

I feel that a part of my role is for me to show to others the alternative way... unbelievable, but lots of people (men or women, doesn't matter) come to me and tell me "maybe you don't know, but you've influenced my life so much, my life changed so much because I've met you, I've started to think, feel and do things differently" and I say "why? how? I didn't do anything, we didn't even speak that much one to each other, and I'm just... being me, so how come?" and they say "that's it, it's enough for you to do this, to be you"... wow. and this is not vanity from me, I know I'm nobody, I know I'm not a value for the "capitalist society" - and I don't want to! slowly but surely, things are changing and I want that and I am part of it. I know I'm not the only one [well, yes, it came out as john lennon put it in "imagine", didn't do it intentionally ;))], I know others like me do more than me, but we all do as our talents and feelings tell us to do... and in 10 years from now, if I will live that long, I will be connecting the dots, as steve jobs says... ;)

here are two links that moved me. and by the way - Romania, I DON'T love you! (but I'm still trying... I believe that we are born in a certain place with a reason, and I didn't ever feel the urge to go to live somewhere else).





Comentarii