falling down - a great movie about today's order of things
and about someone who protests against it
(and not because I thought and acted
against it too - but the guy really has a good point).
too bad that in the end
he appears as a nutcase.
if this ending of the story would be a subtle irony
on how the society looks at someone who protests
to defend his own rights, would be a good thing.
but it would be too subtle for most of us...
anyway, a well realized movie, psychologically speaking.




he's so damn right :)


[so many times I wanted breakfast menu
around 12 p.m., not lunch menu,
and I couldn't have it - because of the same reasoning as here,
in spite of my (any) logical argumentation
to the supervisor or manager,
...and, of course, I was looked at as the nutcase by everybody, even
by those in the same situation as me :)))
they all looked at me with that look of "don't disturb
the system you stupid bitch, we are happy to be told
what to think and what hour to eat our breakfast or lunch".
n.b. I lacked making them the offer they couldn't refuse - I didn't have the gun :))]

Comentarii