to my very good friends matza & pufoasa

GUILTY man

girls, today about the "solitary man"
sure you know at least one in your life :)...you know...the one that complains that you left him but he has no guilt about it. and plays songs like "solitary man" by johny cash and other pitiful stuff like that. and this after he has been cheating and lying to you (and all the other women in his life) as if you were the dumbest bitches on planet earth or in the solar system :))) - so you know the type of..."thing", not "man', I'm talking about here.
let's laugh today a little about these poor guys. they really think that they aren't to blame. and even if they cheated or lied to you, it was ok, because "men rulezzzz, dude! :D"
and - pay attention to this - they are the victims of us! us, the unmerciful and cold-blooded creatures who left them because of their lies, we are not to be called women!! we, girls, are
the pest on two legs! the horrible creatures who, even if we love a man, when we discover his cheating and his two-year-old-boy lies, we don't love him anymore, we leave him in tears with his mistresses and we do not stick to him like a good WOMAN should do! :))) Because let's face it, there are among us "sisters who deceive our brothers" :))))))) that a GOOD WOMAN is the creature in tears, who suffers all her life for them and loves them "right or wrong / weak and strong". Well, wrong! :)))
These losers should have learned that until they change their way of thinking "primus inter pares", they wouldn't get what they want from A CERTAIN TYPE OF WOMAN.
My sisters, if you've left such a man at least once in your life for good, good for you and your dignity and your way of life :)...if we'll all do so, they won't have anybody to cheat us with and lie about...isn't it? :)
Now, seriously, I was joking earlier in my tone with bros and sis, but these loosers
do exist, we met them, we left them feeling sorry for themselves and understanding ZIPP of their problems...but hey, that's THEIR problem, not ours :))


and, for these men: dudes, when you listen "solitary man", don't think of a man who is single, but of a man who plays solitary in network :)) peace out.



here's a good song for this occasion:

... click

and the lyrics:


Nobody likes being played

He said I'm worth it, his one desire

I know things about 'em that you wouldn't wanna read about
He kissed me, his one and only, (yes) beautiful Liar
Tell me how you tolerate the things that you just found out about

You never know
Why are we the ones who suffer
I have to let go
He won't be the one to cry for

Let's not kill the karma
Let's not start a fight
It's not worth the drama
For a beautiful liar
Can't we laugh about it
It's not worth our time
We can live without 'em
Just a beautiful liar

I trusted him, but when I followed you, I saw you together

I didn't know about you then 'till I saw you with him again
I walked in on your love scene, slow dancing
You stole everything, how can you say I did you wrong

You never know
When the pain and heartbreak's over
I have to let go
The innocence is gone

Let's not kill the karma
Let's not start a fight
It's not worth the drama
For a beautiful liar
Can't we laugh about it
It's not worth our time
We can live without 'em
Just a beautiful liar

Tell me how to forgive you
When it's me who's ashamed
And I wish could free you
Of the hurt and the pain
(Both) But the answer is simple
He's the one to blame

Let's not kill the karma
Let's not start a fight
It's not worth the drama
For a beautiful liar
Can't we laugh about it
It's not worth our time
We can live without 'em
Just a beautiful liar




Comentarii