paul is one of my salsa partners who is also a musician...
there always have been signs for me regarding music, I've met a lot of musicians along the years (christian this summer, paul this year also), I've played guitar in school, now I'm learning piano, I dance salsa (3 months left until my first show I guess, and I'm nervous already...)
poetry is also about music and rhythm in some part...(even though I don't have enough time to write, too...not now, anyway... but I WILL!) :)
I don't know where all these will take me, but hey, I do what I feel and don't bother to see the purpose ;)
[above all is my master in arts and I've also started some courses in the history of arts...it all feels like a puzzle, and it feels good, and like the right thing to do, for the first time since I was a child :)]

my friend has more and more concerts and I'm so happy for him, he is good and I am happy when I find out that artists manage to live by their passion, not as my parents told me ("no, you will not be an artist, because here artists starve" - maybe so, but they do it happily... I've learned that)




Comentarii