so I've finally reached the finish line with redecorating a bit & stuff
(not the bedroom, not yet, so it's not in these photos :D)








... not the wind blowing... the heat of summer, in some other place :)









a photo of a cow in a tram! :)) I have it for some years,
I've just rediscovered it in a book :)






...and the book says:

Viscolul prinde colbul să-şi lepede,

Lunecă-o troică, lunecă repede.

Veselă-n troică, peste întindere,

O tinereţe fuge cu-aprindere.

Unde mi-s, oare, zilele proaspete?

Dar fericirea ce-am vrut-o oaspete?

Toate pieiră-n iarnă sălbatică,

Precum această troică zănatică.

(Esenin, 1925)

not that I'm sad [maybe sadistic :D, but not sad :)], it has just reminded me of winter, and the sound of snow in the cold air... yes, the sound of snow when something passes on it speedy and quietly :) and it has reminded me that I'm born in winter, and that I'm a little bit Russian myself ;)

[the painting isn't on the wall yet, but it will be, next week,

when the bedroom will also be ready for better sleeping :P]








I'm in a mood in which hanging some of my clothes on the walls means something...
I don't know what :))
not yet, anyway... I'll see :)




Comentarii