vali is one of the best dance partners I have, he's been the one who's taught me to have FUN while dancing, not to stay so focused on moves, but instead, letting go...and feel :) ... he's going to give up fighting, practiced for a long time (4th place now with no training lately...it's something) to dedicate himself only to salsa dancing, practiced passionately for several years already [and he's a pro, I know what I'm talking about :)]
I so love to see when sometimes you are following a dream, and from a point on, the dream is following you :)






...and marius, who has also taught me the basic moves, before I reached the intermediate and then the advanced class... I still remember when we met at 10 or 11 pm, when he was finishing his trainings for shows and we came to my place to practice...he was taking of his own resting time to teach me, money free...

these people (and others) are what I call "human beings" and I thank them (every time we meet, silently, just by smiling to them and also within) for me being in the dance where I am now


Comentarii