a friend is one soul in two bodies (aristotle)

how glad I am when I (so rarely) come across people of the same nature as me, no matter the gender. this time it's been a man who usually lives in france [quel domage :)], but I met him here, and it would have had the same importance (or lack of importance) if he were a woman. we smoked some stuff :D [I've learned to smoke in less than 30 secs - and he's been a good teacher too :), no choking, no nothing, evil comes so easily to me :))] and we talked about books, music, spirituality, relationships and almost anything, we laughed and we also listened the silence - it's so difficult to find somebody to really know how to listen the silence with you (for me, the last person has been a woman, 3 years ago...so rarely...).


...and the links below are taken from the enki bilal movie I want to see (he told me about enki bilal and I really like what he's doing).










Comentarii