I remember I've said in spring that this summer would be wild. I've been wrong. it hasn't been wild, it's been...BEAUTIFUL, and it still is...I'm at the seaside since June, and I'll stay until the first week of September finishes...and I have no words to describe this summer. it's been wild, and tender, and sweet, and salty, with hot days and bright nights...it has felt like the movies... it's been the best summer of the decade :) and so many things have happened within me, in such a short time, I would've never believed it and I'm still amazed of it - life is full of surprises, I know that, but I'm still amazed when they happen!

and as of September, here comes the last year of my master, the first year (in three) of piano, poetry, job things and who knows else :) ... and last but not least - SALSAAA! :)) ..but first of all - knowing myself, transforming myself - in short: evolving :)

I feel I'm beautiful (especially on the inside), I'm enjoying everything, and I'm so very happy for me ;)




Comentarii